Friday, February 29, 2008

Friend Friday - memory book





Today's Friend Friday project is from Shelley of Nahia Creations She and her best friend Leslie have started a back and forth book. How fun to receive this package in the mail! Here is what Shelley has to say:

"I suggested to my BFF, Leslie, that we start a Back and Forth Project. (I got the idea when I came across your blog a few weeks ago.) Since, we both like to scrapbook – I thought, “This would be perfect”! A great way to keep in touch even though we are a two-hour drive apart and don’t get to see each other as often as we would like. My BFF is fantastic because she took the idea and ran with it! She went to her local scrapbook store and picked out our book and started the project. Now we are going to pass it back and forth this year and, now, it is my turn! "

Thanks Shelley and Leslie!

3 comments:

nahiacreations said...

Thank you for featuring our project! Your blog is very inspirational - keep up the great work!

Bernadette said...

Beautiful work. You're spreading the love of BFF around the globe.

Liz in Ink said...

Lucky, lucky girlfriends...